Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

What resturant in Orlando has the best hamburgers under $10?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29th, 2002, 04:22 AM
Roger

What resturant has the best hamburgers for under 10$?

Old Nov 29th, 2002, 04:56 AM
Mike

Seems like kind of a silly question and I can't hit your $10 limit, but...make sure you go to Jimmy Buffet's place at Universal. Have some drinks on the deck, get some nachos and the burgers aren't bad. You will spend more money on parking than $10 though.

Old Nov 29th, 2002, 06:40 AM
xxx

Isn't there a Fuddrucker's in Orlando? Great hamburgers well below your limit, and free parking!!

Old Nov 30th, 2002, 12:51 PM
denise

I love Fuddrucker's. I miss them being in Southern California.

Old Nov 30th, 2002, 01:06 PM
x

There are 2 Fuddrucker's in San Diego -Chula Vista and Grossmont Center.

Old Dec 1st, 2002, 05:20 AM
sarah

Back yard Burgers

Old Dec 1st, 2002, 08:04 AM
T

Chula Vista is not an area that you want to be eating in. Unfortunately Fuddrucker's fizzled too quickly in the California market. They used to be one of my favorites for a burger while I was in college.

Old Dec 1st, 2002, 01:35 PM
xx

Why have a hamburger when you get a good steak dinner or prime rib for under $10.00 at almost any restaurant by using the coupons offered in Orlando. ( Long Island with palm trees)

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 06:23 AM
kim

Well, I don't know where you are going to get a good steak or prime rib for $10, even with coupons!

Fuddruckers is no more, at least here in Orlando. Backyard Burgers is a big favorite (it is a chain, several locations).

What part of Orlando will you be in? That will help narrow the choices.

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 06:26 AM
kim

The local food critic also recommends Sam Snead's as the best burgers in town. They also have a few locations.

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 06:36 AM
mystory

Try the Beeline at the Peabody Hotel. I think they're about $9 and fun atmosphere.

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:42 AM
e

Dear "T" - there is absolutely nothing wrong with Chula Vista. Sorry Roger, not familiar with Orlando, but if there's a Chili's they have a great cheddar/bacon burger!

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:54 AM
Fatty

What, no Mickey D's, B King's, or Wendy's in Orlando?

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:11 AM
xxx

What's the matter, Fatty, have the fat corpuscles clogged your eyes as well making it impossible to read? Sure there are lots of those places in Orlando, but the post is for "BEST" not "lousy".

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:15 PM
Zoo

Chula Vista - Yuck! No burger is worth a visit to a crappy inland town.

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:34 PM
Fatty

LOL, xxx, apparently you're as thick/dense as I am!!

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:39 PM
Cindy

Seriously, the best burger in Orlando (and one of the best I've had anywhere, bigger cities included) is at the microbrewery (Red River??) at Disney's Boardwalk (on the boardwalk, not in the hotel itself). Great grilled burger, great microbrewed beers (they have samplers of several beers). Last time I was there, about a year ago, burger/fries was about $9, so it should still be in your range

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:59 PM
Emily

There is also a Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa, San Diego, halfway between 15 & 805.

A lot of people rave about the Beaches & Cream on the boardwalk in WDW. Best of luck!

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:30 PM
x

Chula Visat...inland? Ever been to Chula Vista Harbor -it has a very nice Marina area.

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:32 PM
XXX

I'd say Rachel's adult men's club... It's a classy place with great burgers and servers to boot...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -