Reload this Page >

What are MUST Sees in Myrtle Beach?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2nd, 2001, 08:23 AM
Connie

We are traveling to Myrtle Beach, SC and would love to have advice from anyone who has been there. What should we absolutely try to do in 4 days with a 3 and 4 year old?
Thank you for your help!!!

Old Jun 2nd, 2001, 09:05 AM
Kim

At your children's ages, I'd take them to Alligator Adventure and also to the Pavilion, which is a small amusement park that has quite a few kiddie rides, and is right on Ocean Blvd. I think your whole family would enjoy going over to Broadway at the Beach, which is a large complex that has the Acquarium, mini-golf, Imax, and lots of shops and dining. It's really neat and a lot of fun for all ages. Enjoy!

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 04:16 PM
Misty

I agree whole heartedly with Kim about
the fun things she mentioned. I believe
they will really enjoy the pavillion.
My nephews really enjoyed going to
Ripley's Aquarium at Broadway also.

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 04:56 PM
MPlanner

Try to stay on the ocean. Took our grandsons ages 3 and 5 last year. They would have never left the sand and the water if we didn't make them. Disappointed with alligator adventure but do recommend Broadway on the Beach the kids will have fun just seeing the fish in the water, great aquarium.

Old Jun 6th, 2001, 09:11 AM
chuck

Connie, ditto on the previous responses . . . except:

MPlanner, why was your Alligator Adventure experience disappointing? My wife & I went and thought it was great--maybe better for "big kids."

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 09:28 AM
Cliff Parker

Connie,

Here's a great site of things to see and do as well as places to stay in the Myrtle Beach area http://travelmyrtlebeach.com