We are spending the weekend in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area next week and are looking for suggestions for things to do and see. We are 40-somethings and like the outdoors, good food but not a lot of shopping (so Mall of America is probably out.)
We are staying at the St Paul Hotel and have tickets to the Wild game on Saturday night but the rest of our time is open. We will have a rental car so can certainly go a bit further away too.
We haven't been to this area before so all recommendations are helpful. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Cali
- 2 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 6 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 7 4 days in San Diego
- 8 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 11 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 12 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 19 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 20 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 21 Big Sur weather in early December
- 22 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 23 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 24 Our next summer trip
- 25 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..