Weather in Naples.

May 17th, 2002, 05:32 AM
Graham

Weather in Naples.

Just wondered what the weather might be like as am arriving on 21 ,May.Is it likely to be terribly hot and humid.Someone said i would be lucky to see the sun at all as it is overcast all the time?Thanks.

May 17th, 2002, 07:30 AM
OliveOyl

Naples, FL I'm assuming. "Someone" is very wrong. Odds are good for showers once a day for an hour or so, either in the morning, but more likely, late afternoon, otherwise, full, unmitigated sun. That's "rainy season" in FL. You might wish for a cloud or two. It's already very hot. In Tampa we've been in the low 90's daily for weeks. My husband had a meeting in Naples last week and it was mid 90's daily. A cool front will drop our temps to upper 80's for the weekend and beginning of next week. Don't know if it will get as far south as Naples. Hopefully it will, as it'll be a bit more tolerable.

May 17th, 2002, 07:41 AM
xxx

Check weather.com for a 7 day forecast.

May 17th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Lori Bittner

Check out live web cams. This shows people on the beach, in the water. Close to Naples. Looks sunny to me. http://marcoeagle.com/section/webcames/
front.html

May 17th, 2002, 08:24 AM
Patrick

I live in Naples year round and have for many years, but for the past few years have been away traveling all summer. This is the first year in quite a few that I am still in Naples this late into May. IT IS HOT AND HUMID! Yesterday we had quite a downpour in the mid afternoon -- it isn't really rainy season yet, though. It has been bright and sunny all morning today so far, but a "possibility" of afternoon showers. I wish I could say those afternoon showers would cool it off, but they really don't. It just makes it even more humid. Evenings are warm, but usually breezy enough that you needn't be miserable.