Reload this Page >

WDWorld in Jan or Feb?

Search

WDWorld in Jan or Feb?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16th, 2000, 04:18 AM
Lily

WDWorld in Jan or Feb?

I've been to Walt Disney World 52 times. None in Jan or Feb...which month is best..I see hotel prices are higher in Jan and Feb than the week of Xmas..wonder why?

Thanks

Old Dec 16th, 2000, 08:08 AM
Joy in VA

Lily, I have found good deals on Orlando accomodations at go2orlando.com or www.hotelkingdom.com Check out both of those, you may find a bargain. Also the unofficial site www.wdwig.com sometimes has info on special deals WDW or nearby hotels are running.

Old Dec 17th, 2000, 04:35 PM
ilisa

Lily, I bow down at your feet. I thought I had been there a lot (trip 19 next month). Do you have a Disney Club card (formerly Magic Kingdom Club)? If not, you should try to get one. We got a 10% discount off our room for the upcoming trip (All Star Music - going budget this time). We saved a few hundred on our last trip. Deb Wills' site will give you information on how to get one.

Old Dec 18th, 2000, 04:20 AM
Mikki

I don't know why the hotel prices are higher in Jan and Feb (I'm a local)...but the lines for the rides are the shortest that time of year. They are the only months we ever bother to visit WDW. Have fun!

Old Dec 18th, 2000, 01:13 PM
mickey

Get a life and go elsewhere!!!! Why on earth would you want to go back??????????/

Old Dec 19th, 2000, 07:06 AM
Leone

Just wanted to register amazement at the amount of expertise on Walt Disney World available via Fodor's. No matter the volume of WDW queries, any issue, no matter how often repeated, never fails to spawn a horde of ideas, testimonials and strategies. Sadly, there's often, in fact very often, an absolute paucity of information about Key West, Miami, or other numerous playgrounds. For goodness sakes, doesn't anybody venture beyond Orlando? And today, the burning issue of Holiday Inn? Really!! And of course the perpetual debate: I've made all these expensive arrangements at WDW, and now I'm wondering, it this the place for me and my family? Will my kids like the home of the Rat? Scotty, it's check-out time, so please, Beam Me Up. Ciao.