Reload this Page >

WDW area rental homes

Search

WDW area rental homes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 09:05 AM
karen

WDW area rental homes

Still totally up in the air about my accomodations but trying to get more info on a rental home (which might be the best route if we're traveling with another family). I've already checked into All Star homes and Orlando4families. i'd love some first hand feedback about those and any other rental developments that might be worth looking into! Thanks again to all you mouseketeers!

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 10:31 AM
xx

try www.mickeytown.com or www.evacationrentals.com

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 12:22 PM
Celeste

Try Vacation Rentals BY Owner (www.vrbo.com) as there are no "middlemen" involved in the transaction and you can see photos of the actual rental unit.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 04:42 AM
Zeev

I have a sleep-6, privacy-6 timeshare suite
in Orlando .
Available : March 24-31 ,2002.
email me if you interested .
Thank you.

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 05:47 AM
karen

Thank you for your replies. I really would prefer to go through a management company and I've spoken with All-Star, Orlando4families, Florida Leisure homes and Florida dream homes. They all sound pretty similar and I'm trying to decide which route to go. Does anyone have any personal experience with any of the above (bad or good) or any other company? Thanks.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 06:13 AM
gina

hi! I rented a 4-bedroom home in Orlando through All-Star in Feb. 2001. Great price, good/safe location, beautiful home. It probably took us about 15 minutes to get to WDW from there. If you're going in the winter, the only thing I would recommend is if the home has a pool and you plan to use it, be sure it is heated!
E-mail me if you have any questions.
-Gina

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:50 PM
karen

Celeste: Thanks for your tip on vrbo. I have since checked out a ton of them and am having a hard time deciding. I did want to let you know (and anyone else who is listening) that there are many management companies that do slip into this site pretending to be individual owners! Now, it's more a matter of deciding which development I want to be in...