Reload this Page >

Vegas dance clubs for 30-somethings

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 12:33 PM
Kit

Which are the best nightclubs for people in their 30s? I've heard of Rumjungle, Club Ra, Light and Studio 54. Are most clubs mixed age, or are they mainly people in their early 20s? We'll be there next weekend, which is spring break for a lot of college kids, and don't want to be in a club with a bunch of overly drunk 21 year olds. Where does the older crowd hang out? Also, what bars on the Strip should we check out?

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 12:51 PM
rio

www.playrio.com
their nightclub is very popular

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Sandy

Some 30something friends of mine went to Rumjungle and weren't crazy about it because they played techno music all night. It was a pretty young crowd. The Voodoo lounge at the Rio is fun.

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:30 PM
janis

I hear the GhostBar and the other nightclub (forget the name) in the new Palms are for the 25 - 40's and becoming very popular. The Palms isn't right on the Strip but just off and mainly geared to locals. The Ghost Bar is on the 55th floor and has a spectacular view.

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:49 AM
Vegas Junkie

I agree with the folks who recommend Rio Suites. The VooDoo Lounge is excellent! You will find a mix of age groups but the majority will be the 30+ crowd. Another great place to go is a club off the strip called the Drink. They have a few different rooms with music for all. You also want to check out the Brewery in the Monte Carlo. Last time I was there they had a great Top 40's band who also played typical "wedding DJ music". There is a great sing-a-long piano bar in the NY,NY next to the Monte Carlo. If you are a people watcher, this bar is a riot. You can't help but sing along! The bar at Planet Hollywood is cool too to just hang out at. Ask for a White Ghost Martini. The Hard Rock also has a great bar. Look in the "Whats playing this week" guide and track down a band called Boogie Knights. I believe they have a standing gig on Wednesdays at the VooDoo Lounge and Thursdays at the Drink.