Reload this Page >

VANCOUVER ISLAND, BC, CANADA

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10th, 1998, 02:53 PM
Mary Ann

Need info on the southern half of Vancouver Island. Interested in hiking, biking, kayaking, and whale watching places. Also, any great B&B's.

Old Apr 11th, 1998, 06:57 PM
Karen

Hello - I have a company that specializes in B&B's and small inns worldwide. This is a free service. I would be happy to help you with your accommodations on Vancouver Island. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. Sincerely, Karen, Uncommon Accommodations

Old Apr 14th, 1998, 09:02 AM
lin delamaine

go to The Wickanninish Inn for lunch - fabulous view, good food. Contact Ecosummer trips for whale watching in two man kayaks.

Old Apr 15th, 1998, 08:53 PM
Bob Walker

Two highlights : Long Beach on the West Coast of Vancouver Island & the Gulf Islands. Paradise.

Old Apr 29th, 1998, 05:28 PM
David Felder

Hi, Karen. We're looking for 4 nights accommodations in Victoria, BC the dates of 8/12, 8/13, 8/14, and 8/15. There's 3 of us, including a 9 year old. We're looking for a nice B&B or hotel close to the major sights in the $70-$100 range (US). We'll have a car so getting around is not a problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.