Vail- hot spots/

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 06:06 AM
jill

Vail- hot spots/

Can anyone tell me what some of the great hot spots are for apres ski at Vail/ Beaver Creek? And- great dining?

Old Jan 2nd, 2002, 09:03 AM
kima

Apres, the mexican place by the vista Bhan lift, red lion in the village, garfinkels at Lions Head.

Dining Sweet Basils in the Village one of the best resturants in Colorado.

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 11:10 AM
rita

kima are these places in vail or Beavercreek. I know once I get there I can find out but I'm just curious. Thank you.

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 09:03 AM
eric

Coyote Cafe was popular in Beaver Creek. Went during the World Championships and saw a number of world class skiers and the like.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:55 AM
Kima

Sorry all are in Vail. also the Kastle in Lions Head, great beer! The mexican place is Mi Amigos, why I forget that original is beyond me.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 09:32 AM
jill

Hi- Just returned from Vail. Its Los Amigos and located at the bottom of the Vista Bahn lift in the main village. It actually was fun for happy hour. Be sure to get a table by the window in the afternoon. The local entertainment is sitting by the window with a pitcher of margaritas and chips about 3o-3:30pm. You get to watch all the un-suspecting tourists come down the face right there- which un-benonst to them, is one of the slopes the mountain uses for racing and is completely iced down. Many a yard sale takes place, and the entire bar is cheering and laughing.