Search

Traveller's Guide

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10th, 1998, 08:42 PM
Dag Wolters

Traveller's Guide

Which are the best traveller's guides for Orlando and Disney World?

Pleas send me an e-mail!
Thanks!

Old Dec 11th, 1998, 06:29 AM
ilisa

Hi! Birnbaum's Unofficial Guide to Disney is excellent. Also, you may want to log onto www.disneyinfo.com. It is probably the best website around for information on planning a trip to Disney. If you have any specific questions about Disney, please do not hesitate to email me. I've been there 17 times; it is my absolute favorite place!

Old Dec 11th, 1998, 02:31 PM
Diane

A super place near Orlando/Disney is Mt. Dora, FL. There is a gorgeous old hotel on the Lake. At Christmas the entire town square is decorated and they have horse-drawn carriage rides from the hotel.

Old Dec 27th, 1998, 10:02 AM
Sheila

I just received Birnbaum's 1999 Official Guide for Christmas. It is packed with information about everything, where to eat, stay and lots of tips about getting around. We have been to Disney 4 times and plan to go again in February, this guide is helping to plan our vacation with our two pre-schoolers. We still haven't decided which resort to stay at. Anyone have any suggestions? Have fun on your trip Dag!

Old Jan 9th, 1999, 02:31 PM
Christy

We have been there everyother year for the last 10 years. We love it. I recommend staying at a hotel with the shuttle service to the park etc. When making reservations thought check how often the bus runs to the parks. Some only run a few times a day to every 15 minutes. Last year 97 we stayed at the All Star Music. It is a less expensive hotel, but still very nice. The only problem was till the bus got to us from the All Star Sport it was filled and it took forever to get to the parks.