I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Cali
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 4 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 7 Big Sur weather in early December
- 8 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 9 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 10 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 11 Our next summer trip
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Family winter holiday
- 16 Dulles to BWI
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 19 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 20 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 21 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 22 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 23 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 24 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 25 Where to Eat on Kauai?