Reload this Page >

TINA RESPONDED!!!! SEE "TINA FROM UK THAT WAS THINKNG..."

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 11:35 AM
Pat

Yeah! Tina is NOT coming to Texas! You made the right choice, girl!

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 11:41 AM
getalife

Who cares, girl?

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 12:02 PM
Pat

Getalife: Apparently myself and quite a few other people. Why so crabby?

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 12:10 PM
Sloane

Did not read the other post but why let a stranger wind you up like this? Who cares if someone does not like your home state . I grew up in New Jersey and live in NYC. Do you have any idea the number of disparaging comments I have to endure about my home. Don’t go abroad Pat you won't suffer the U.S. attacks well. Not wanting to offend you more than you have already been offended or so it appears but why let someone wind you up like this? Da small stuff here Pat.

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 12:13 PM
abc

Sloane, you misunderstand here. If you care to, find the original posting about Tina contemplating moving from the UK to Texas. Pat was concerned about Tina, etc., and was nice to her ... this was no 'hate' thread.

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 12:17 PM
Sloane

Upps my screw up, found post. Now it looks like I would suspect people to attack Texas . Please understand Pat there has been a summer full of flamings did not mean to bring you into one. Nice you all cared about this woman.

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 01:56 PM
mrslee

I aks mr.lee if texes good place or bad place. mr.lee say he like texes. mr.lee say texes is good place. mr.lee say movee star jon wane is cowboy like in texes and jon wane is good man befor he died.mr.lee sad that jon wane is died.mr.lee also say presdent of america from texes. mr.lee like texes.i like texes to.