The Grafton on Sunset

Search

The Grafton on Sunset

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Grafton on Sunset

I'm going to a Pat Green concert on Sunday at House of Blues and can get a room at The Grafton for $200. The rooms seem small but the location looks great... I'm just not familiar at all with the area.

If anyone has recent experience at the Grafton on another hotel nearby, I'd be grateful for your thoughts and suggestions.

Any restaurant recomendations would be welcome too.. especially for Monday breakfast... my concert going friend is a big breakfast person!!
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Original Poster

ttt

I booked the Grafton... need food recomendations within walking distance please...
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 12:21 PM

What kind of food? You've got everything from Asia de Cuba to Mel's Drive-In in West Hollywood.
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Original Poster

First of all, thanks for not raking me over the coals for neglecting to mention the city and state! I really DO know how to post on these boards, I just had a momentary lapse of reason, no doubt because of my distraction of all the political threads in the lounge.

We'll be driving on Sunday afternoon from Disneyland, so I'd like to check into the hotel and then find a great place for appetizers and drinks before the concert which begins at 7:30PM. After the concert my plan is to try Pink's Hot Dogs because I've lived in CA my entire life and never been!

Also, a great breakfast... a diner type of place or just anything good, possibly with outdoor seating as we drive North to Santa Barbara.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 01:34 PM

Well, if you want drinks + apps that evening and then a diner breakfast the next morning then my first off-the-cuff recommendations still stand: Asia de Cuba is right next door at 8440 W Sunset Blvd and Mel's Drive-In at 8585 W Sunset Blvd is almost as close. I must be psychic.
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Original Poster

You are incredible... I thank you! I will, of course, post a little mini-trip report when i get home on Monday!