Reload this Page >

Thanksgiving Dinner in Naples/Ft Myers, Florida

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19th, 2002, 11:38 AM
Natalie

Can anyone suggest a nice restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner in the Naples/ Ft Myers area? I'd like to find a place that offers traditional Thanksgiving foods with gourmet flair.

Old Nov 19th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Kris

Hello,
I have never been down their that time of year. But if it were me I would go right to the Ritz Carleton Dining room first. We always have Easter dinner their, they make it so elegant!

Old Nov 19th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Patrick

In Naples I'd suggest St. George and the Dragon. It is a beautiful old English/nautical interior with lots of wood -- great atmosphere for traditional Thanksgiving. They normally don't take reservations, but they do for Thanksgiving and they are necessary -- on the hour only through the afternoon and evening. Very traditional and very well prepared meal. It is $39.95 this year fixed price. Seems a little pricey for turkey, but I'll bet it's still a lot less than the Ritz, and frankly probably better for that type of meal.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 06:30 AM
Patrick

How timely. Today's Naples Daily Snooze has an article on local restaurants and what they offer for Thanksgiving.

Ritz Carlton: The Terrace Restaurant (often referred to as their coffee shop/cafe) is doing a choice of entrees with dessert buffet at $ 65 per person. The Dining Room is a choice of entrees at $ 90 per person for three courses or $ 100 for four courses. They are also offering a buffet in the ballroom for $ 65.

The Registry Resort: Cafe Chablis buffet is $ 49 per person. Lafite, their fine dining restaurant is $ 79.

The Naples Beach Hotel has a buffet fotr $ 34.

Suddenly the prices at St. George and the Dragon which serves excellent food in a non-rushed and non-crowded setting seems like a bargain.

Old Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:34 AM
TD

Try Caxambas at Fiddler's Creek