Tampa area with 5,2and7month old

Old May 26th, 1999, 06:20 PM
cher

Tampa area with 5,2and7month old

interested in visiting the bush gardens in tampa in july any other places to take young children too in that area, and where is a good place to stay? thanx!

Old May 27th, 1999, 06:00 AM
Simone Roisman

Although I'm Brazilian, I've been to Tampa. There is a great Aquarium (good for kids). Clearwater, which is pretty close, is a very nice beach, with outdoor playground at the beach and is the best place to stay. Also St. Petersburg (also very close)has an amazing museum of Salvador Dali, that you shouldn't miss.

Old May 27th, 1999, 06:02 AM
Simone Roisman

Although I'm Brazilian, I've been to Tampa. There is a great Aquarium (good for kids). Clearwater, which is pretty close, is a very nice beach, with outdoor playground at the beach and is the best place to stay. Also St. Petersburg (also very close)has an amazing museum of Salvador Dali, that you shouldn't miss.

Old May 27th, 1999, 07:42 AM
Mary

Lowry Park Zoo is excellent for the kids, and the Florida Aquarium is also good. I would suggest you stay at the Pinellas county beaches (Clearwater/St. Pete) and drive to Tampa. You'll have lots of free entertainment for the kids at the beach.

Old May 27th, 1999, 09:43 AM
marilyn

I'd suggest the Sheraton Sand Key to stay: really nice pool and a gorgeous beach. It's an older property with standard room and balconies, but did you ever notice how in beach areas those are the ones with the best beaches and locations?