Search

Sushi

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 12:43 PM
Hungry_for_sushi

Sushi

Can someone recommend a godd Sushi rest. in Boston or surrounding towns?

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 12:57 PM
Beth

How far out in the surrounding towns? Wasabi in Framingham is very, very good, but maybe that's furthur west than you wanted. In town, Jae's is one of the best places to go.

Old Feb 10th, 2001, 09:39 AM
Boss Tonn

A popular and very good sushi restaurant is Ginza, with locations in Boston's Chinatown and on Beacon Street in Brookline, at the Boston/Brookline border.

Brookline is a surrounding town, but closer to downtown Boston than much of Boston itself! The Coolidge Corner section of Brookline (easily reachable by the Green C subway/trolley line) also has 5 or 6 sushi restaruants just within a few blocks of each other.

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 05:51 PM
nparker

There are just a few that I'd return to, only if I was desparate. I love Sushi, but I've never found any in Boston area I like. Every time I get a raw deal.

Old Feb 13th, 2001, 11:28 AM
Boss Tonn

Raw Deal? Good one!

That made me laugh, like that commercial where Terry Bradshaw looks at a piece of sashimi and says "where I come from, we call this 'BAIT'", then whispers to the sushi chef "hey, I think you forgot to COOK this"