Reload this Page >

SpringHill Suites/ Marriott

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:57 PM
Liz

Anyone stay at this hotel recently? Would appreciate any input on this hotel. Thanks!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 08:14 PM
helen

It is alot like a Courtyard, except they are usually in a single large building, instead of spread out like a courtyard. Courtyard's tend to be placed in suburban locations where land is a little cheaper and I think Springhill is their urban counterpart where land is more expensive and they need to build up. I could be wrong but that is how it looks to me.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 08:17 PM
maw

Liz--which particular location are you asking about?

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 03:27 AM
HarryR

Stayed at the one in Port St. Lucie last year and it was pretty nice for the $. I believe that they consider them to be one step above the Courtyard properties.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 08:34 AM
mimi

We stay at the Spring Hill Suites about 4 times a year in Gaithersburg, Md. You may get a room with a king bed or one with two queens which is larger. The kitchenette has a sink, microwave, and a very small refrigerator. The coach in the living room area opens up to sleep two. The breakfast is more than adequate with pastry, cereal, milk, juice, fruit, yogurt, etc. We have always found our room clean and the staff is very helpful. Another suite hotel run by Marriott is Town Place. This is for longer stays with a full kitchen and not daily maid service. We find both of these run good specials even two for ones at certain times of the year.