I have some questions about a section of my itinerary.
I have 3 nights in mid January and I want to see Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce.
My main interest is photography.
Driving out of Phoenix or Las Vegas, I am thinking
1) Drive to Grand Canyon South Rim. Stay at http://www.grandcanyonlodges.com/
2) Drive up to Zion 4.5 hrs, stay at http://www.zionlodge.com/
3) Day trip to Bryce 1.5 hrs each way, stay at Zion again
4) Drive back to Vegas from Zion, 3 hrs.
I know it's a short amount of time but it's all we have.
What will there be to actually do at these locations in mid winter? will hiking be an option? will we just drive to lookouts etc? I have no idea, mostly about Zion and Bryce.
We will do hiking for photographs, but not more than about 6 miles return.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 2 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 3 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 4 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 5 Newport Beach restaurants
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 12 girls trip / oregon
- 13 Vegas in February
- 14 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Las Vegas TR
- 17 I need help
- 18 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 19 A Few days in Museums
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Travel Shenanigans
- 25 Mammoth Lakes in summer