Reload this Page >

spa resort in california

Search

spa resort in california

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4th, 1999, 12:33 AM
elisa

spa resort in california

i've been looking for a health spa/resort for a weekend relaxation trip from l.a. where i can get to by car. i'm having a difficult time locating one researching on the net, please help me...thanks.

Old Feb 4th, 1999, 06:45 AM
Amy

Hi- Try spafinders.com- they seem to be a good resource. I have heard good things about Rancho La Puerta, which is 35 miles south of San Diego. Their address is rancholapuerta.com.
Have fun!

Old Feb 4th, 1999, 08:12 AM
Jessica

I grew up in Monterey, CA - the BEST places to stay there are (1) Ventana Inn at Big Sur and (2) Post Ranch at Big Sur. Big Sur is BEAUTIFUL! You can get there via Highway 1. These resorts are relaxing and away from the tourists of Monterey but are also PRICEY. Ventana is less pricey than Post Ranch and just as pretty.

Old Feb 4th, 1999, 05:55 PM
Tricia

Don't forget Palm Springs and Desert Hot Springs and Murrieta Hot springs. Most are listed in spafinder.com. And some hotels in Palm springs offer hot whirltubs, massages without the high price of a big spa.

Old Feb 6th, 1999, 04:19 PM
Jackie

The Ojai Valley inn in Ojai has a wonderful spa.The little town is delightful and not too far from LA.The hotel itself is very
lovely and there are some spa
packages avaiable that save a few dollars.I would go back in a flash! Have fun!