Reload this Page >

Spa or Resort around Orlando

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2000, 09:26 AM
Kathy

Anyone know of a good resort type place around Orlando or Tampa?
We will be there the first week of December.
Thanks

Old Nov 14th, 2000, 09:32 AM
Erica

Try the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa (www.safetyharborspa.com). It is in the Tampa/Clearwater area. I am actually having my wedding reception there in June 2001. Good Luck!
Erica

Old Nov 14th, 2000, 09:39 AM
CMcDaniel

If you are interested in golf too, Saddlebrook, north of Tampa, is tops.

Bay Hill in the Orlando area is good for golf as well. Hyatt Grand Cypress, also Orlando, has golf, tennis, and horseback riding.

Old Nov 15th, 2000, 10:03 AM
Pam

We have stayed at both the Vistana Resort in Orlando and Summer Bay Resort in Kissimmee. Go to rci.com....resort condominiums incorporated.....we are a member and timeshare owner but check out all the resorts available you wil be amazed. We have been extremely hapy with all the bookings we have made thru rci.

Old Nov 15th, 2000, 08:47 PM
Joy in vA

Our last trip to Orlando we booked at Star Island timeshare thru www.hotelkingdom.com for a terrific rate. We did agree to attend a timeshare presentation to get the rate, but worth it. They have lots of special rates at many participating resorts advertised on the website, and I was impressed with their customer service.