Reload this Page >

Six Flags Great America Discounts?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2001, 04:43 PM
pj

Going to Six Flags over Mememorial Weekend and was wondering if anyone knew where to get coupons or discounts for the park? Thanks.

Old Mar 15th, 2001, 05:28 PM
patg

Dominick's grocery stores used to have discount tickets available. Contact them to see if they will have the same plan this year and if the coupons are good for Memorial Day.

Old Mar 16th, 2001, 05:23 AM
Kris

Sometimes, pop cans also have discounts, can't remember if it's Coke or Pepsi products.

Old Mar 16th, 2001, 09:32 AM
anna

The past several years Speedway gas stations have been offering 2-for-1 coupons for and 8-gal. minimum fillup. They are good on weekdays through the first or second week in June and that included Memorial Day, though it was very crowded the year we went on memorial day.
Haven't seen the coupons yet but watch for them.

Old Mar 16th, 2001, 11:46 AM
Kristy

One word - Dominicks!!! I have lived in the Chicago area my whole life and I refuse to get tickets at the gate. They are way more expensive and the lines are entirely too long. I have always gotten my tickets or season passes from Dominicks and to my knowledge they still sell them.

Kristy

Old Mar 16th, 2001, 03:23 PM
KBS

Pretty sure that Six Flags is in the Entertainment/Dine-A-Mate this year