Simonton Court in Key West?

Jun 18th, 1999, 07:57 AM
Hanna

Simonton Court in Key West?

Has anyone stayed at the Simonton Court in Key West? We are considering the Townhouse for our honeymoon in October and were wondering if the accomodations were nice. Is there air conditioning?

Jun 18th, 1999, 03:32 PM
JoAnn

Go to www.simontoncourt.com to se pictures of their rooms and buildings. It looks lovely--and there are so many great "inns" in Key West now compared to what there used to be. Have a great time. We've been going for 22 years to see our daughter who lives there.

Jun 19th, 1999, 03:10 PM
steve

I have not stayed there but have heard nothing but raves about it from those who have-it sounds quite romantic also. Another good property is the Marquesa.

Jun 19th, 1999, 03:11 PM
steve

I have not stayed there but have heard nothing but raves about it from those who have-it sounds quite romantic also. Another good property is the Marquesa.

Jun 22nd, 1999, 04:02 PM
Paulie

I have stayed at Simonton Court about 7 times and loved every time. There is no beach, but ample pools. Key West isn't known for their beaches anyway. Many different accomidations to choose from, I have stayed in almost all of them and been very pleased. Nice staff, good continetal breakfast each morning, good location....I also have stayed at the Pier House and the new Hilton, but as beautiful as they were, Simonton Court is still my favorite....

Jun 22nd, 1999, 04:02 PM
Paulie

I have stayed at Simonton Court about 7 times and loved every time. There is no beach, but ample pools. Key West isn't known for their beaches anyway. Many different accomidations to choose from, I have stayed in almost all of them and been very pleased. Nice staff, good continetal breakfast each morning, good location....I also have stayed at the Pier House and the new Hilton, but as beautiful as they were, Simonton Court is still my favorite....

Jun 22nd, 1999, 04:03 PM
Paulie