Reload this Page >

Sedona: recommendation

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30th, 1999, 06:05 AM
Redrox

Several time-share hustlers have set up "information booths" in town, seeking to lure visitors into hearing their sales pitch. If you want to avoid these, simply follow the official Arizona blue signs to the Sedona Visitors Center in uptown, just north of the traffic light where 89A intersects with 179.
Manned by volunteers, the official center welcomes you!

Old Dec 14th, 1999, 02:00 PM
vulaj

My husband and I traveled to Sedona in 1995 and stayed at La Auberge De Sedona. It was beautiful! We are thinking of coming again. Is the hotel/restaurant still there? Is it still as nice as it was a few years ago? I would appreciate hearing from you.

Old Dec 14th, 1999, 03:32 PM
Bob Brown

Me too! Also, what is the highway route from the Phoenix airport to Sedona?

Old Dec 14th, 1999, 07:51 PM
don

L' Auberge is still there.
Take I-17 from PHX to Sedona.

Old Dec 15th, 1999, 03:43 AM
Al

From the Phoenix airport, drive west on I-10 or 202 until it links with I-17 and heads north. At exit #298, leave I-17 and go onto #179 until you enter Sedona (15 miles) where it connects with #89A. L'Auberge is just off #89A one block to your right, on L'Auberge Lane. Check in with the Sedona Visitors' Center, just opposite L'Auberge on the left. Or visit the web site, sedonachamber.com

Old Dec 15th, 1999, 04:35 AM
Dick

For an elegant, secluded resort located away from the T-Shirt Stores in town....look int The Enchantment Resort

enchantmentresort.com