A friend and I are headed out to Sedona in about a week. We would really like to do the Jeeps Tour. The question I have is related to my back. I am recovering from a ruptured disc injury and I finally have the pain at a manageable level. Is the tour aggressive enough that I need to worry about causing more injury to my back? Is it jarring? Say for example, if you were to compare it to the up and down of riding a horse? I would like to enjoy it, but not risk compressing the discs in my back.
Also, is there a less aggressive trail that could be considered?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset Contact 1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7??
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 6 RV Grand Canyon
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 10 I need help
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Italian Provisions
- 14 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 15 New York in 5 days
- 16 girls trip / oregon
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 19 Vacations in New Orleans
- 20 4 days in Miami
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Yosemite lodging ideas