seaworld accomodations HELP!!

Old Feb 22nd, 1999, 12:02 PM
marg

seaworld accomodations HELP!!

We are going to Seaworld in March 1999. What is the closest hotel to that park? We need fun pools, restaurants,etc. for kids. We don't want to do WDW, but might consider Animal Kingdom. Can we do each of these (SW and AK) in one day each? We appreciate any info. Thanks.

Old Feb 23rd, 1999, 09:17 PM
Melinda

Sea World is a whole day and then some to see it all. It is very big. Can't help you on accommodations. There use to be a beautiful Stoffers Resort right across the street. I know there is a Howard Johnsons and Days Inn nearby.

Old Feb 23rd, 1999, 09:17 PM
Melinda

Sea World is a whole day and then some to see it all. It is very big. Can't help you on accommodations. There use to be a beautiful Stoffers Resort right across the street. I know there is a Howard Johnsons and Days Inn nearby.

Old Feb 24th, 1999, 03:33 AM
Joanne

Haven't been to Sea World but the Animal Kingdom can be done in a day. Be sure to get there very early and go straight to the Safari. The animals are usually only seen early in the morning. They hide from the sun the rest of the day! I'm sure you can do it in a day.

Old Feb 24th, 1999, 04:18 AM
Tricia

The easiest way of course is to join AAA (auto club) and you will get discounts at hotels and attractions and roadside service. Their guidesbooks are excellent and they can steer you to a good motel. If you want to use the internet I found some websites for ya.
www.4adventure.com/tickets/swtickets.html ---then www.themepark.com/seaworld/swflfaq.htm --
in the last westsite I found a link after I clicked on chat rooms that took me to Expedia- and there I used hotel wizard to zoom in on hotels at Sea World. Be sure you type in Sea World and then it gives you a choice of the various Sea Worlds around the country to click on. Then it even gives you a map to see how close they are to the attraction and you can choose what ammenties you want your hotel to have. It told me that Disney's Vacation Club Resort in lake Buena Vista would be perfect for you. But not having been there in 10 years I don't know if that's close or not. It said it was within 3-4 miles. Good luck!