Search

Rockettes Tickets

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10th, 1998, 10:45 AM
Meg

Rockettes Tickets

I have 2 orchestra tickets for the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular that I am not going to be able to use. Would really like to get rid of them. I paid $140 for the pair but will bargain with someone.

Old Nov 12th, 1998, 06:11 PM
Sherri

Meg,
When are they for?
Sherri

Old Nov 13th, 1998, 04:53 AM
cira

What row?? and what date? I'm going to be there and have tix too, but would like to buy two more! thanks!

Old Nov 13th, 1998, 05:31 AM
Meg

The date is Friday, Dec. 11th. It's a morning performance - 10:30, I think. They are on the 20th row - which I thought was great - close, but not so close that your neck hurts. They are right in the center. Please take them off my hands. E-mail me directly at [email protected]. Thanks.

Old Nov 13th, 1998, 03:45 PM
cira

Meg, would have loved to, but I won't arrive in NY until way after the 11th..good luck!

Old Nov 13th, 1998, 07:05 PM
Meg

Sherri? What about you?

Old Nov 14th, 1998, 12:06 PM
cira

mEG, maybe you should go to one of the newgroups, like the ones for Broadway shows. There are lots of people there who frequent NYC..also, another message board you might want to post on is:
http://www.jekyll-hyde.com
be sure you put the following on the subject line:

(OFF): ROCKETTES tix 4sale

something like that..great bunch of people, from my experience and they'll pass the word around if it doesn't apply to any of them. Be sure to state the DATE of the show and what row the tix are for and how many tix. good luck!