Reload this Page >

Restaurants for Passover

Search

Restaurants for Passover

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Di

Restaurants for Passover

Does anyone know of Kosher restaurants which will be open during Passover? Thanks.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Jacob

In the entire U.S.?

Old Mar 25th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Di

Sorry about that, first time posting. Looking for restaurants that will be Kosher for Passover in Manhattan. Thanks

Old Mar 25th, 2002, 08:35 AM
Sammy

http://www.mendysdeli.com/

has three Manhattan locations. They advertise being open during 'chol Hamoed' (the intermediate days) and before Passover for take-out and delivery.

Levana (http://www.levana.com ) a gourmet kosher restaurant (and possibly the most expensive one in the world) had pre-paid seders in addition to serving meals during Passover in past years.

I would think that they would be doing this again this year (although the sedorim may be sold out by now) but call first to be sure as that part of the website has not been updated for this year.

Old Mar 25th, 2002, 08:52 AM
Sammy

Here's another one I found advertised in 'The Jewish Press':

Dougies BBQ & Grill
222 W. 72nd St.
212-724-2222

Open during 'chol hamoed' 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.

(March 31st and April 1st. April 2nd is 'erev Yom Tov' so if they are open they will close early)

If you need a place to go for the sedorim, you should contact an Orthodox synagogue near where you will be staying. They will almost certainly be able to place you with a kosher family who you would be happy to have guests.