Reload this Page >

Restaurant reviews web-site

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13th, 2000, 08:51 PM
Diana

I realize this is the best forum of all time but just wondering if there are any other helpful web-sites with reviews of restaurants. I am aware of epinions.com but any other sites would be appreciated.

Old Apr 13th, 2000, 09:10 PM
Donna

Try www.menusonline.com, www.citysearch.com and search the web for "Boston restaurants", for example. Since you're on AOL, try any Digital City...

Old Apr 14th, 2000, 05:58 AM
elaine

Diana,

www.foodline.com
There are several cities included. Click on 'change city' and perhaps you'll find something interesting.

Old Apr 14th, 2000, 10:37 AM
Chuck

I like Zagat's.

Old Apr 14th, 2000, 12:48 PM
Helen

Well, as I have posted elsewhere, I enjoy chowhound.com. It's similar to this site in that it's driven by reader comments, is searchable, noncommercial, and occasionally people get testy with each other but are drawn together by their affinity for the subject matter. Never bland, if sometimes idiosyncratic (what do you want, it's run by a guy, not a corporation?) - the amount of useful knowledge stored in the brains of its contributors can be astounding. (Sound familiar?)