Search

Refillable Mugs

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1st, 2000, 04:15 PM
Kris Borynsky

Refillable Mugs

Does IoA USF WDW have refillable soft drink cups? I know they did at US in LA. If you buy one at the hotels do they fill it in the park? Thanks

Old Mar 1st, 2000, 04:17 PM
Muggy

Who cares?

Old Mar 1st, 2000, 05:52 PM
noname

Right on, Muggy! You said a mouthful. But it's okay to swallow, because it's refillable!

Old Mar 1st, 2000, 05:59 PM
Muggy

Yes. But the question is: is it worth SWALLOWING? Remember--you can't recycle your insides, and who knows what that cheap stuff is made from?

Old Mar 1st, 2000, 08:19 PM
Tara

Oh, PULEEASE....

Old Mar 1st, 2000, 09:17 PM
sly

Ignore the jerks who replied above. at WDW they apparently only fill the mug at the specific hotel where it was originally purchased. That being said, I understand that no one will give you any trouble at the self serve fast food court type hotel restaurants if you fill a mug from another WDW resort. Just be discreet. They will not fill them in the parks. For more such info, try www.WDWIG.com for insider WDW news and views.

Old Mar 2nd, 2000, 04:23 AM
ilisa

Caribbean Beach Resort and the All-Star Resorts at Disney have the refillable mugs. I don't know about the other resorts. They can be purchased for $8.95 and guarantee you unlimited beverage refills at the resort where they were purchased. The previous poster was right, you cannot get them refilled in the parks. When we stayed at All-Star Movies, we refilled our mugs about 3 times a day which turned out to be a bargain since Disney charges about $2.50 for soda and coffee.

Old Mar 2nd, 2000, 05:06 AM
noname

Hey Muggy, do you think the hotels on the Vegas strip have refillable mugs?

Old Mar 2nd, 2000, 06:22 AM
sly

Hey, noname:

Hope your brain is refillable. It seems to be consistently empty. Get a life.

Old Mar 2nd, 2000, 06:51 AM
Homeboy

Dear Noname:
I don't know any homeboys who'd go to be mugged on the Las Vegas strip. Heck, I don't know any homeboys who'd do Vegas. Too sleezy. Lowerclass. Garbage dump for lost middle class souls.

Old Mar 2nd, 2000, 06:58 AM
noname

Dear Sly: You're concerned about refillable mugs and you tell ME to get a life! Ho, ho!
Dear Homeboy: Right one!