Reload this Page >

RDU - American Air - Curbside Check In?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:27 AM
x

I have an e-ticket on American airlines, and a 9:30 AM flight on a Sat. morning in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know if American has curbside check in at RDU? Also, any ideas on what the security lines are like at 8AM on a Saturday? Thanks much!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:41 AM
Huh

Is it just me who doesn't have a clue where RDU is. Doesn't have that JFK, LAX ring to it.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:46 AM
x

Sorry, I thought I posted this under North Carolina....RDU is the Raleigh/Durham Airport.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Amy

I just flew from RDU last week and there was no curbside check-in. However, I flew early on a Saturday morning (8 a.m.) and didn't have any delays at all.

Hope this helps!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 10:03 AM
xx

x, i guess you've never been on this site before. If you look at the list of general questions on the left side of the screen, you'll see that they don't tell you what state they were posted under. Clicking North Carolina when you post is only a tool that helps people on a search, but your question will be posted without that additional information.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 10:12 AM
x

Thanks Amy, and also to the other person who explained how to post a message. I am new to the site, so I appreciate your help!

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 09:45 AM
Dick

Dear x,

I was at RDU today and specifically asked a Sky Cap at American Airlines what time they opened. He said they are there around 4:00 to 4:30 a.m. daily, including Saturday.

I needed the info as well since I am flying out early to California on Saturday, the 6th of April.

Dick