??? Priority Seating at Disney...

Old Dec 18th, 1999, 07:01 AM
Kim

??? Priority Seating at Disney...

Hi -

I've been to WDW a few times but have always stayed on-site. Now we're going in May 2000 and staying off-site.

I've had mixed messages as to whether or not off-site guests can make Priority Seating Reservations at the restaurants.

Can someone please clear this up for me?

Thanks!

Kim

Old Dec 19th, 1999, 04:26 PM
Joy in VA

Check out Deb Wills site www.wdwig.com, I am sure she will have the answer.

Old Dec 19th, 1999, 06:13 PM
Mark

We have never stayed at a Disney resort, and we've always made reservations, now known as priority seating from home well in advance.

Old Dec 19th, 1999, 07:42 PM
lynn

Hi -

If there's only one table left and it's between a Disney guest and a non-Disney guest, the Disney guest will always get the res.

Old Dec 20th, 1999, 04:17 AM
ilisa

Keep in mind that priority seating is different than reservations. You are not guaranteed a table at a certain time. For example if you make PS for 6:30, you will be seated around that time as soon as possible ahead of other guests that did not make PS arrangements. But, you may have to wait 10 to 15 minutes. PS arrangements should always be made at least 30 days in advance, more if you can. The character breakfast at Cinderella's castle is the most popular meal, and they take PS 60 days in advance. Email me if you want more information.