Search

Princesville Resort

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10th, 1998, 12:07 PM
Todd Logan

Princesville Resort

Have looked at their web page. seems just great thinking of going in Feb. Am I too late?

Old Sep 10th, 1998, 04:12 PM
Bart

Yes Princeville is beautiful but February is not the best time of the year. In winter, the weather comes out of the NE. I will never stay on the north shore of any of the islands during winter. Take a look at the Hyatt in Poipu, it's in the south on the sunny side and a beautiful hotel.

Old Sep 24th, 1998, 01:39 PM
Victoria

We are going to Princeville in November. Bad idea?

Old Sep 24th, 1998, 04:07 PM
Bart

Victoria, November can be iffy. We have never been there in fall. There is a lot to see and one of the best are the Zodiac boats on the Napali coast. They curtail in the winter due to weather. You can probably find the on the net and ask if they go everyday in November. On Kauai, do the helicopter tour, it's the best of all the islands -SPECTACULAR VIEWS. Aloha

Old Sep 28th, 1998, 11:16 AM
Dick

HAve been to Princeville in November and it was fabulous. Occasional brief showers .....but ohhh so many rainbows.

Are you staying at the Resort or a condo. We've stayed at a codo in priceville twice and would reccomend it for its great view. Email me if you want more details.