Search

Priceline

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 06:38 AM
Bonnie

Priceline

I have never used priceline.com. I am looking for a hotel in San Francisco and am a little nervous about what kind of hotel I might get.

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 06:41 AM
willie

As everyone on here will tell you, go to biddingfortravel.com and see how priceline works. you may have to read a little to figure it out, but it's easy to see what others have gotten in SF

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 06:41 AM
JOhn

Bonnie:

Try hotelres.com. Takes the worry out of Priceline!
JOHN

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 06:50 AM
sss

I would think twice about a hotel room unless you really don't care about where you are staying. In some situations you don't care. I have just found that even when there is a promotional deal that the hotel is offering directly you tend to get the smoke stained rooms or just run down rooms. This has happened more times than I care to count. Also I have read here about people going to priceline. They are happy with the hotel but it has been a promotional that I know the hotel offers directly. Ilikai in Waikiki is one that comes to mind.

Nevetheless I have had my share of budget travel days and if you are this kind of traveler at the moment go for it. Just don't have high expectations. Sometimes the marbel bathroom is not as important as the wad in the pocket.

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 06:51 AM
sss

That was I would think twice about bidding for a hotel room