Search

Pier to Airport

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 06:08 AM
CB

Pier to Airport

When we debark the ship, we have a choice of 12:30pm or 2:18pm flight out of Seattle. Based on distance from pier to airport and Saturday afternoon type traffic, is the 12:30pm doable or pushing it?

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 06:27 AM
John

Doable.

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Wendy

CB, What time does the ship get in? Generally it is about 20 mins to the airport if you take Hwy 99 from downtown. But you have to consider how long it will take you to get you luggage from the ship, get a cab, check in at SeaTac and get thru security.

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 10:16 AM
elaine

CB,
we are also cruising from Seattle (in Aug.). We booked a 12:40pm flight from SEA-TAC (using f/f miles). From posting elsewhere and advice from cruise line, I personally would opt for the 12:30pm flight. (BTW...are you cruising Alaska?)

Old Mar 18th, 2002, 07:58 AM
topper

ttt

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 02:28 PM
CB

Elaine:

Yes, the Amsterdam in June.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 09:16 AM
suzy

Give yourself plenty of time to get thru security. It took us an hour just to get thru it last month and so we missed our flight.I would make sure that you had 2 hours to check in, go thru security and then walk to your gate. Sea tac is very busy.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 12:45 PM
xxx

It's easily doable. Pier to the airport is short if you take hiwy 99 over the 1st ave. bridge and take the freeway to Burien and then cut off to the airport. Very short trip