PCC vs others in Oahu/Kauai

Old Oct 17th, 2021, 08:17 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PCC vs others in Oahu/Kauai

Hello,

We will be visiting Oahu and Kauai in end of this month+first week next month, visiting with our 5 years old son. We are debating (and can't decide), if buying some package of Polynesian Cultural Center should be better or Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau. But PCC seems to be combine of many things.

I don't have any preference. I am just googling and trying to decide which one I can include in my schedule. In other forum I was suggested Luau at Waimea Valley. Is there any preference I should choose one vs other?

On my dates I don't see availability with Smith Family Garden Luau and Aulii Luau, Sheraton Kauai Resort.

Please advice.

Thanks
Old Oct 17th, 2021, 11:41 AM
Original Poster

Kilohana Plantation is also available on my dates, if someone has any opinion on this vs others.
Old Oct 17th, 2021, 01:05 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
In other forum I was suggested Luau at Waimea Valley.

Are you asking about Toa Luau on Oahu? https://www.toaluau.com/

Honestly I'm not sure a 5 year old would really care about a luau at all. Seems kind of long and boring from a little kid's perspective.

aloha suze
Old Oct 17th, 2021, 03:41 PM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by suze View Post
In other forum I was suggested Luau at Waimea Valley.

Are you asking about Toa Luau on Oahu? https://www.toaluau.com/

Honestly I'm not sure a 5 year old would really care about a luau at all. Seems kind of long and boring from a little kid's perspective.

aloha suze
Yes, Toa Luau was the one suggested.
I am not determined to go for any Luau program. There was some suggestions for Polynesian Cultural Center on the forum. Upon more search I read that its Luau is not as good as others. That made me think, if I should choose any such program to include in my schedule and we and our son can like all that juggling, etc. (what I see in videos )
And be is PCC or Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau, we are fine to leave it in between, where we think, this is all we want
Old Oct 18th, 2021, 12:54 PM

I think we're also talking over on Trip Advisor. I see you are getting a lot of suggestions and information there.
Old Oct 18th, 2021, 01:08 PM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by suze View Post
I think we're also talking over on Trip Advisor. I see you are getting a lot of suggestions and information there.
Yes.
I posted here, before I replied on trip advisor. But somehow my post was going for moderator and it took very long time to appear here
Old Oct 18th, 2021, 09:43 PM

That's OK. There are a lot more Hawaii-travelin' people over on TA to help you, than here as you see...