Search

Parking Garages

Search this Thread

Old May 26th, 2001, 04:06 PM
Catherinek

Parking Garages

Does anyone know of a parking garage near the wharf and if so how much does it cost?

Old May 26th, 2001, 06:24 PM
x

city/state? lots of wharves out there!

Old May 26th, 2001, 08:11 PM
terry

There's a nice one on the corner. I forgot the nqame, but it was about 4 bucks for the day.

Old May 26th, 2001, 09:12 PM
Forrest

You bet.
Just take your first left after that place by the one with the funny name, around the corner from that tall funny colored building, but don't go too far. If you get to the big intersection you've gone too far.
Tell 'em Forrest said "hey".

Old May 27th, 2001, 05:48 PM
Catherine

Sorry, I mean't to say a parking garage in Boston. Thanks for pointing out my mistake

Old May 28th, 2001, 04:34 AM
Qwerty

Hi,

Suggest you repost with complete title. Most people are going to either ignore this one or get exasperated with the nasty posts and not make it down to your clarification.

But there are a couple of parking garages around Quincy Market, which is within walking distance (although you'll have to cross the Big Dig), and I think there may be something near the Aquarium but my memory is foggy on that. Not cheap, in any case -- like $25/day or more.

Old May 28th, 2001, 06:17 AM
Christina

Nasty? None of these posts were "nasty", except your pointed one, "Qwerty" They were pretty funny in reponse to a post with no information. Posts like yours are ones I dislike, the holier than though calling people names etc for no reason.

Old May 28th, 2001, 10:36 AM
L.L.

Whoa, Christina -- sorry I don't think there was anything nasty about Qwerty's post and at least he offered a concrete suggestion instead of cutesy jokes that imply the original poster wasn't all there, above the neck (Forrest Gump? I mean, really...).