Paris Vegas ?

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 09:54 AM
Cathie

Paris Vegas ?

Going to Vegas in December and we are staying at Paris. Has anyone stayed or eaten at any of their restaurants; thoughts, recommendations or reviews. Also is the Blue Man show worth seeing?

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 10:02 AM
Lori

I have not stayed there, but have eaten in several of their restaurants. Mon Ami Gabi is a French steakhouse with an outside eating area overlooking the Bellagio fountains. Very Good.
Le Rotisserie Des Artistes was outstanding.
The other restaurant, whose name escapes me, featured singing and dancing waiters. It was an absolute horror. the food was terrible and the service was even worse. As an aside, after dropping $100 for 2 at this restaurant,we wrote a letter to Park Place Entertainment(the parent company) and received a free meal at the Rotisserie.
People rave about the buffet at Paris, although I have never eaten there. Check out the discussion board at www.lvol.com, lots of people write about Paris. Have a great time.

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 10:00 PM
Jennie

What can I expect to pay there? Do they have suites? I've heard the reooms are small.

Old Nov 19th, 2000, 01:17 PM
linda from nj

Stayed at the Paris last April. The hotel is very and so are the rooms. Try to get a room facing thewater show at Bellagios. We ate at the buffet and it was one of the best ever. I am sure you will enjoy it there.

Old Nov 19th, 2000, 05:27 PM
j

Stayed at Paris in July for one night but they put us up in a suite for 200 that would normally go for 1800 a night. Don't know if you will be able to get that but the other rooms are nice. They ar small but decor is very nice ,ask for a romm facing the fountains it is def a sight to see, Re: price December is a slow month before christmas so you should be able to get a great rate. I woild chcekout some of the hotel discount sights like reservations.com or any of the Vegas sights have links that you are able to click on many hotel reservation systems. You might want to condsider the $20.00 trick when checking, just tell them that you are there celebrating a special occasion and is there anything they can do for you. Some people slip the 20 with the credit card and I have heard stories of major upgrades. Re: restaurants def eat at Mon Ami Gabi located rt accross from the fountains. Hopefully you might be able to eat outside and go around 70 or 730 b/ then you will be able to see the fountain show at the Belagio!!! Dining choices in Vegas are numerous what is your price range? We ate at some of the best and if you are looking to spend some money I can suggest some great places. Add your price range so we can all help you out with this.

Old Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:38 PM
David

Just got back from there and really enjoyed the hotel and location. While I did not see the Blue Man show I did hear good things about it. Go up the replica Eifel Tower and watch the water show-nice view at night of the strip as well.