Reload this Page >

Panama City - St. Andrews Bay

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 03:09 PM
xxxx

I have reserved a two bedroom villa at Legends Edge at Baypoint for July. This is a brand new Marriott Vacation Club property. But I really love the idea of staying right on the gulf. Am I going to be disappointed with the bay as opposed to gulf front?

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 04:04 PM
S

Lived in the area 30+ years ago. Don't know the area you're staying in exactly, but in a nutshell, the water in th bay side will be MUCH calmer than in the gulf side.

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 04:42 PM
Al

You're gonna love Legends Edge at Baypoint. There's loads of things to do, and there's lots of leisure time, if that's what you want. Staying on St. Andrews Bay is fantastic. Have a ball

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 04:51 PM
xxx

Al, have you stayed at Legends Edge? Can you tell me about the villas and what there is to do in the surrounding area? And how easy is it to get to the gulf if we want to?

We have two teen girls and an 11 year old boy. Do you think Legends Edge is a good place for them?

I'm so glad I found someone who knows about Legends Edge. I've done searches but I think because it's so new, I can't find any feedback about it.

Thanks for your help!

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 05:01 PM
Joyce

I've stayed at the Bay Point Marriott in PC Beach. It is a wonderful facility. The Legends Edge is within the resort.
You won't be on the Gulf but you'll have easy access to it by car. The bay reminds me of how FL used to be. You'll have a great vacation. PCB is beautiful and geared to families.,

Old Apr 15th, 2001, 08:04 AM
xx

Has anyone else stayed at St. Andrews Bay and can tell me about it? Does anyone else know anything about Legends Edge?

I know that Legends Edge is the name of the golf course inside Marriott Bay Resort, but I am not talking about that. I am talking about a new Marriott property that is on the 17th hold of the Legends Edge golf course and is called Legends Edge at Baypoint.

What is there to do at St. Andrews Bay and what is it like there?