panama city/destin lodging,in july

Old Apr 9th, 2000, 08:20 AM
bobc

panama city/destin lodging,in july

now that we have settled on this area,any suggestions on condos/resorts? we would like 2 bedrooms,oceanfront/view w/pool and a childrens program(ages 4 and 10).also,things to do,etc. any websites for rentals/info on the area? thanks! bob

Old Apr 9th, 2000, 08:32 AM
Jane

Try DestinRents.com or Abbott Rentals web sites. Sandpiper Cove is another with alot of family activities. Oceanfronts will be a little higher in cost than oceanviews, but even at that, it's cheaper than most hotels in the area. Panama City gears towards the spring break crowd. Have a great time!

Old Apr 9th, 2000, 12:33 PM
wesd

try vacationspot.com for info on that area and others.

Old Apr 9th, 2000, 07:14 PM
jano

we love

Old Apr 10th, 2000, 07:38 PM
ben

i would suggest ft walton beach-less commercial than panama city beach

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 06:26 AM
Jean

I cannot recommend a a particular resort, but since I live in the Panhandle, I wish to respond to an earlier post. Panama City Beach does cater to Spring Break crowds, but that is only in the SPRING. From mid- May through September, PCB caters to families. Although Destin is less commercial, it is getting more and more crowded and is more expensive.