Reload this Page >

PalmPilot/a really stupid packing question

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 03:19 PM
len

I've not taken a flight post 9/11 but will in the next week. Re: carryon - can I take my stylus for my Palm Pilot? I know tweezers are not permitted. I will also be checking one bag. Would appreciate any advice.
Thanks.

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 03:24 PM
kc

not so stupid~I am interested myself,just got my Palm for Christmas and never thought that it would be a prob on the plane...thanks for asking!

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 04:32 PM
kit

I've never thought about it, but I've taken mine a number of times (in my purse) with nary a word. I think you're safe, but I'd check it if you're at all concerned. REally, it's no different than a pen, I'd think.

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 04:34 PM
k

Kit, I would have never thought of it either, until he mentioned it and now I wonder~ not just the stylus but the idea that it is electronic? I wish the airlines would make an exact list of do's and dont's..I always worry that they will take something important away,can hardly argue with them about it,can we?

Old Feb 9th, 2002, 11:16 PM
Deb

I flew to/from Burbank, CA and Chicago Midway for Christmas and then againg to from LAX and Honolulu in early January.

Had my Handspring with the metal stylus in my purse both times. I'm happy to say that I still have it today.

Shouldn't be a problem.

Old Feb 10th, 2002, 03:34 AM
Paul

I took mine in my carry-on. They checked it, and I was on my way. Stylus won't cause you problems.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 07:56 AM
len

Thanks for all who replied. Will take PalmPilot onboard.