Palm Springs Spas

Old Mar 13th, 2000, 10:48 AM
Leslie

Palm Springs Spas

I want to spend 1/2 day at a spa on our next trip in April to Palm Springs. Would love recommendations of a spa that is very luxurious, good selection of treatments with professional staff. Thanks.

Old Mar 13th, 2000, 09:26 PM
Michelle

I have tried several spas in Palm Springs and find the best one is at the Marriot resort in Palm Desert. It has it's own pool and cafe. I like the spa at the Spa Hotel in down town Palm Springs as well but feel it is a little pricey for the treatments. Both have an excellent choice of treatments and worth the visit.

Michelle

Old Feb 4th, 2001, 08:08 PM
Daria

I am brining this to the top because I have the same question. I am going to Palm Springs this April.

Old Feb 5th, 2001, 07:07 AM
pslocal

Hard to believe the Spa Hotel is pricier than Marriott Desert Springs...or maybe it was a statement of the value received, e.g. the price was unproportional to the quality of the treatment? Regardless, for an on-property facility, my vote is for the Marriott.

Old Feb 18th, 2001, 09:03 PM
Spa Seeker

I need help on this too.