Reload this Page >

Orlando Package Deal

Search

Orlando Package Deal

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 07:56 PM
Carolyn

Orlando Package Deal

We are bringing our family to Orlando in July/Aug of this year. Can anyone recommend how to get a decent price on airfare/accommodations? I have already checked Expedia.
Thank you for your help.

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 08:06 PM
Terri

Have you tried Orbitz, Travelocity or SkyAuction?

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:33 AM
Gail

We just got good prices for a hotel from www.dreamsunlimited.com Go to www.disboards.com They give SOOOO much info on discounts, hotels, park advice,etc. We usually do better price wise without a package. Costs less booking hotel and air separately.

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:43 AM
Rachel

I book a family trip there for this May. I found I did much better boking hotel and airfare separately. If you are serviced by Southwest, check their flights and packages. They have a 2 for 1 airfare sale right now. They also offer some good packages, which I couldn't utilze because I had a large airfare credit to use and they wouldn't apply it to the packages. Also, look at www.mousesavers.com and orlandotripplanner.com for ideas.

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:49 AM
xxx

I've gotten pretty good prices in the past through American Airlines vacation packages, www.aavacations.com

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:27 AM
Gina

Also check hotwire if you are flexible on your traveling times. The entertainment book has 50% off rack rate on some hotels and go to the Orlando Visitors Bureau website and sign up for an Orlando Magic Card.

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 08:58 PM
Carolyn

Thanks everyone. I will do some searching with all this information.