Reload this Page >

Orlando - Disney Complex

Search

Orlando - Disney Complex

Search this Thread

Old May 31st, 2000, 02:22 PM
Rodrigues

Orlando - Disney Complex

My family ( wife and a 12 year kid ) are planning visit Disney between at end of October and at beginning of November/2000.
Is it a good season ? Crowded ?? Big lines??
High prices ?? Weather ??? Please I'd like possible information. Thanks in advance.
Rodrigues- From Brazil

Old May 31st, 2000, 02:43 PM
Amy

Actually, that is a great time of year to go! If you haven't already, book your hotel. You might have trouble finding a room available at this late of a date.
The weather should be in the mid to upper 80s & there shouldn't be too many lines. My family & I went to Disneyworld last year in early November & had a great experience. In fact, we had such a great time that we have already booked another trip for this November! Try to go during the Wine & Food Festival in Epcot. It is incredible! You should be very happy that you will be there before the Millenium Celebration comes to an end. It is a wonderful experience for the whole family!
If I can be of any more assistance, feel free to email me at the above address!
Have fun

Old Jun 2nd, 2000, 12:24 PM
Mary

Get ready for the time of your life. The closer the year gets to Thanksgiving the smaller the crowds. Weather should be good - 80's or so and lines should not be long. Millenium Celebration is FANTASTIC!!! How long will you be there? We always spend 5 days just at Disney. 1 at Magic Kingdom, 1 at MGM, 1 at Animal Kingdom and 2 at EPCOT. Make sure you get a Magic Kingdom Club Card from Disney to save money. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy!!!

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 06:43 AM
Joy in Virginia

Great time of year. Definitely check out Deb Wills Unofficial Guide website at www.wdwig.com for lots of tips on the best way to see WDW, ticket options, trip reports, etc. Your 12 year old will enjoy Disney Quest at Downtown Disney. It is a separate admission but some ticket packages may include it. Lots of electronic / video /virtual reality type attractions in a big building that the kids LOVE. You should have a great time.

Old Aug 2nd, 2000, 05:12 AM
steve

Thats one of the best times to go!...off season rates on rooms(if you book early)..small crowds, and loads of fun!Tryto catch all 4 theme parks..so many people think the Magic Kingdom is just forkids, and Epcot is just for adults..truth is..its all for everyone..hope you have agood time!