One more Urah question..Tag a long Tours

Jun 5th, 2006, 05:38 AM
Original Poster

One more Urah question..Tag a long Tours

Have you heard of Tag a long Tours? Especially the one out of Moab which goes by boat into Canyonlands park and then by 4x4 for the rest of the day? It sounds marvelous, but I just wondered if anyone has had experience with them.
Jun 6th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Original Poster

ttt
Jun 6th, 2006, 06:42 AM

I've been on a rafting trip with them (hoping to do a trip report soon ) in the last couple of weeks but not the trip you descibe. As an outfitter i thought they were fine.
Diz01
Jun 6th, 2006, 08:04 PM

Yes, we did that trip. It was great. They are the only company that has a permit to take their boats into Canyonlands. (if you check, the other boat tour companies travel the river section that follows the highway - NOT in Canyonlands). We thought the guides were knowledgable and very skilled in boating and driving. This tour gives a perspective no one else can provide.
Jun 7th, 2006, 08:24 AM

I took a 1/2 day float trip through Canyonlands many years ago with Navtec and we did go through the park. Maybe things have changed!
Jun 30th, 2006, 08:26 AM

Let me know how your trip went and if you went with Tag Along. We met the owner off the beaten track in a canyon. I am thinking about a trip in September.