Search

NYC Today Show

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Kris

NYC Today Show

I searched this post, but I can't seem to find the info I'm looking for regarding the "Today Show" We will be in NYC next month and want to go over to Rockefeller Center to join the crowd at the Today Show. How early do we need to be there?

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 05:35 PM
Joan

Hi, It has been a few years since I have been in New York.But the last time we were there,we went by the Today Show on a Sat. morning between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m. My daughter got right in front.I think it depends on what they have going on that day.
If it is one of those concerts I am sure you would want to be earlier than that.
We found it kind of a fun thing to do.And it is free.

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 05:38 PM
hamlet

The show starts at 7am. I've never been, but I'm guessing the crowd starts to form before that, but I doubt everyone stays for the whole time. The key is to find out what's going on the morning you plan to go and use that as your guide. For example, if there are any music performers or anything like that, I guarantee there will be people camping out the night before.

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Pete

Best day to go if you just want to get on camera is Sunday morning because no one gets up early after Saturday night in NY. You can get there at 6:30-6:45 and you're plenty early on Sunday. Good luck!

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 07:26 PM
t

I topped it for you