Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Nicest hotel/accomodations in or near Ocean City, MD?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11th, 2000, 11:07 AM
Hanna

Does anyone know of some "nice" places to stay (3-4 days) in or near Ocean City, Maryland? By "nice," I mean accomodations (hotel, motel or condo) that are attractive, clean, comfortable, and somewhat quiet. Bayside or oceanside doesn't really matter, but a water view of either would be very nice. Thanks!

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 05:04 PM
april

Does it have to be Ocean City? 20 miles away you've got peaceful Rehoboth Beach and the wonderful Boardwalk Plaza Hotel!
Just a thought!

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 06:16 PM
debra

Try the Sheraton---right next to it are nice condos that I think are part of it.

Old Apr 13th, 2000, 09:18 AM
Diane

Last time we were in OC, we noticed that it cost as much just to stay at the "nicest" places ($200+ per night)as it does to go to Europe or the Caribbean for an air-included package! I'm sure you can find an Ocean City website, and you'll notice that it has as many choices as Miami Beach. Chose the one with the amenities you want most. We prefer Bethany, Rehobeth or Chincoteague Island for our "local" beach trips.

Old May 3rd, 2000, 09:30 AM
tee3

We like to stay at the Paradise Plaza Inn at 9th street on the Boardwalk. It's fairly new - maybe 2 years old now, plus it's so convenient to the things we like to do.