Reload this Page >

Nice hotel in San Diego

Search

Nice hotel in San Diego

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2nd, 1999, 06:02 PM
James

Nice hotel in San Diego

Looking for a luxurious hotel in San Diego where we can send our parents for their 40th anniversary. Would like a hotel that has a nice Sunday brunch.

Old Jul 3rd, 1999, 01:01 PM
Rosy

Try "La Valencia", which is located in La Jolla, in Prospect Street. Is one of the best hotels.
All the best for them!

Old Jul 3rd, 1999, 01:55 PM
Howard

The Hotel del Coronado fits your criteria. See recent separate postings about the site.

Old Jul 4th, 1999, 07:32 AM
Emily Connolly

The Hotel Coronado is terrific - filled with history and charm and memorabilia. Your parents will love it here!!!

Old Jul 5th, 1999, 05:50 AM
Mary

Ditto with the above posters. A great place! We'll be there this coming weekend. I'll let you know about the Sunday brunch.

Old Jul 5th, 1999, 06:20 AM
SDSam

I live in San Diego and the Hotel Del Coronado would be my choice. It is very elegant with a great location. My favorite Mexican restaurant is right across the street from the hotel. It is called Miguel's Cocina and serves great food at reasonable prices with excellent ambience.

Old Jul 5th, 1999, 06:20 AM
SDSam

I live in San Diego and the Hotel Del Coronado would be my choice. It is very elegant with a great location. My favorite Mexican restaurant is right across the street from the hotel. It is called Miguel's Cocina and serves great food at reasonable prices with excellent ambience.

Old Jul 5th, 1999, 06:58 PM
kathrine

Without a doubt and in concurrence with those above-Hotel Del. When making reservations be sure you mention that you want the original building, not the tower. Bruch is great! Congrats to your folks.