Search

NEW YORK-BLISS SPA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 07:29 PM
CINDYD

NEW YORK-BLISS SPA

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCES WITH BLISS SPA? DO YOU RECCOMMED IT?

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 04:54 AM
JJ

While it is supposed to be "all that", I would not know for my wife and her friend have tried to get basic services and they have arrogantly stated that they are all booked up. She called in July and was told that she could book for September. I thought that spas were supposed to be relaxing. Only in NY/LA could a spa heap on stress just to get in, make you jump through hoops and proclaim itself Bliss or a Spa. Hope you have a better experience.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 04:56 AM
JJ

P.S. There are now 2, one downtown and one next to FAO Schwartz.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 04:41 PM
carolina

JJ- Your wife is right> Arrogant, unhelpful people we spoke to on the phone. It was obvious they did not care or need our business. We called the concierge of our hotel. He agreed. Said unless you are an ambassadors wife, your chances are slim. Personally, if I spend that much money, someone needs to be very nice to me. I can get attitude for free.

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 01:25 AM
Marlena

You might visit www.timeoutny.com and search the archives for spa reviews; they have a lot of great info, Bliss is one of MANY good spas.