Reload this Page >

New Orleans on a Harley

Search

New Orleans on a Harley

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18th, 2001, 04:26 PM
Goldie

New Orleans on a Harley

We will probably be in New Orleans last of July, early Aug. I know it will be hot, and am prepared for the heat. We will be driving up on our Harleys... any suggestions as to good places to stay in the French Quarter, where we can be assured our bikes will be safe? I appreciate any help .... Thanks!

Old Jun 18th, 2001, 05:29 PM
Willie

The Quarter is not the greatest for parking things....hehe.......Hotel Provincial has on site parking......many hotels in the Quarter do not have that.....

Old Jun 18th, 2001, 08:30 PM
Cathie

We stayed at the Chateau Hotel on Chartres and they offer free valet parking, which is almost across the street from the hotel, and I know after a certain time they locked the gates so your vehicles are safe during the night.

Old Jun 19th, 2001, 02:49 AM
chris

Dauphine Orleans has indoor onsite parking. www.dauphineorleans.com

Old Jun 19th, 2001, 03:44 AM
Jim

Stolen cars are a problem in most big cities. I would not assume my car/bike is necessarily safe in any locked lot. My rental car was stolen from a hotel valet parking lot last year! The local police in Atlanta suspected the cashier at the exit booth was involved in the scheme but can't prove it.