need some information

Old Apr 18th, 2000, 04:50 AM
stephen bostock

need some information

hello there.I am staying at the Days inn lakeside,a mile from int drive in the summer.does anyone know the hotel, and if so is it any good.stephen from england

Old Apr 18th, 2000, 08:37 AM
Mark

you may want to repost with a better heading..."need some information" is pretty darn vague!

Old Apr 18th, 2000, 09:13 AM
Brian in Atlanta

Stephen, please post back with the city the Days Inn is located in. We can't tell from your post.

Old Apr 19th, 2000, 03:58 AM
stephen bostock

Sorry about my vagueness,I am new to the website.I am travelling to Florida on July the 26 this year.I am staying at the Days Inn Lakeside,apparantly one mile from International drive.If anybody knows of this hotel I would like some information,or any tips for travelling to florida with a 8 year old kid.Thanks

Old Apr 19th, 2000, 04:27 AM
Julie

This evidently would be the Days Inn near International Drive in ORLANDO, FL. I haven't stayed there or know anything about it. Can anyone else help him out?

Old Apr 20th, 2000, 07:11 PM
topper

up it goes.

Old Apr 21st, 2000, 04:05 AM
topper

to the top

Old Apr 21st, 2000, 07:38 AM
Diane

I think we may have stayed here over the years -- International Drive should be named International Parking Lot, but Days Inns are very basic, clean, and there should be a website that will tell you if this one has a pool, is close to a bus to Disney, Universal areas, etc. There are SO MANY places to stay in Orlando, they all seem quite the same. Days Inn maintains a very straight-on comfort without frills image across the country. You may want to try www.1800hotels to compare with other places in the same price range, and come back to the site here for some additional references, but you shouldn't be "taken for a ride" by Days Inn. The chain is reputable.